Experience all the charm Puerto Vallarta has to offer at Casa Arbol de Limon ('House of the Lemon Tree')
Here, you will find all the amenities of home, at a very affordable price.
All information is current except for the occasional upgrade to better meet your needs.
We are located on a safe and quiet street, where you will feel the warmth, vibrancy, and experience the Mexican culture each time you venture out (See Map Below).
Within an actual 1-15 minute walk, without steep hills or stairs to climb, you will find:
- Cobblestone streets with traditional Mexican charm, architecture, and style
- A real mix of old and new Mexico, with locals and ex pats living together
- Easy access to adventure activities (Canopy zip lines, ATV tours, horseback riding, and golf to name a few)
- A diverse selection of nightlife including pubs, bars, dance clubs, and shows for everyone
- Galleries (including the famous Art Walk), and souvenir shops boasting the talents of local artists
- Various forms of transportation at your doorstep (cabs, buses, boat's, private driver's, and water taxi's)
- Hospitals, Doctors, Dentists and Veterinarians (all within 2 blocks)
- Supermarkets, 24 hour drugstore, liquor stores, clothing, and leather shops
- Massage, Yoga, and virtually every type of spiritual / beauty need you desire
- State of the art Neighborhood Gym and Spa (just across the street)
- The world famous Malecon (Vallarta’s version of a Boardwalk)
- Miles of Sandy Beaches (the famous Los Muertos beach and Pier within a 5 minute walk)
- Many beachfront restaurants, taco stands, sidewalk café’s, deli's, coffee, and ice cream shops
- Various beach activities including para-sailing, jet skiing, snorkling, surfing, and day / dinner cruises
- Visit the town square where you can take in a free show, watch the locals dance (feel free to join in), and nightly fireworks
By dealing directly with the Owner, you are guaranteed the lowest rate.
For your online security, we accept Paypal for all reservations. Paypal offers a variety of secure payment options including Visa and Mastercard.
- Free local calls, and no long distance charges when calling anywhere in Canada and the United States
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Free Washer and Dryer, and weekly maid service
- Fully equipped kitchens, and Bathrooms
- Comfortable beds with linens and duvets
- Large Beach towels and beach umbrellas
There is no pool, however, for the price of a drink or two, you will be able to use pools at nearby hotels.
Each condo has an availability calendar for your convenience.
Find out if your desired suite is available by clicking on the links for each studio.